We are pleased to forward the invitation of the REKLIM Management Board to interested scientists for the
2nd International Conference „Our Climate – Our Future: Regional Perspectives on a Global Challenge“
The Helmholtz Climate Initiative „Regional Climate Change“ (REKLIM) takes the pleasure to welcome you to the 2nd International Conference „Our Climate – Our Future: Regional Perspectives on a Global Challenge“ which will be held from
23rd – 25th September 2019 in Berlin, Germany
REKLIM warmly welcomes researchers over the globe to take part in the 2nd International Conference „Our Climate – Our Future: Regional Perspectives on a Global Challenge“, which incorporates keynote speeches, oral talks, poster presentations, networking opportunities, and many more. We are looking forward to receive your abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations until end of May, but more importantly, we are excited to see you all in person in September 2019!
At this conference, the following topics will be addressed:
- Session 1: Coupled regional modelling
- Session 2: Sea-level rise in a warming climate: from global drivers to coastal impacts
- Session 3: Land-atmosphere interactions: from measurements to modelling
- Session 4: Atmospheric composition and climate: interactions between global and regional scales
- Session 5: Extreme events across scales (past, present, future)
- Session 6: Climate change adaptation as societal challenge
Submit your abstract and register now: www.reklim-conference-2019.de
The organizer REKLIM is looking forward to hosting your visit to the German capital city of Berlin. We are looking forward to meet you in September 2019 in Berlin!
Dr Klaus Grosfeld
REKLIM Managing Director